Super Metroid BingoNew card
This is a "Bingo" board for Super Metroid races.
To win, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you organize your route planning.
For Super Metroid bingo, there are some specific rules in place:
- All files should start at 0:00 with the intro sequence completed so play begins in the Ceres station.
- GT CODE IS BANNED.
- For "Finish in X" goals, you must be in the room as your last action.
- The "Destroy X statues" goals require visiting the statues room.
- For the "X Map Station" goals, the map station room merely needs to be visited.
- For "Visit Elevator" and "Finish in an Elevator" goals, you must be going up or down the elevator.
- For the "Collect X Energy Tank" and "Collect X Super Missile" goals, you can collect any combination of the two items specified, but they must add up to the number specified. Example, you can collect 9 energy tanks and 2 reserve tanks to satisfy that goal, or 15 super missiles and 35 power bombs to satisfy that goal.
- For the "Collect only of 1" goals, you can only collect one of the two items in that goal.
- For the "Collect X or Y" goals, you can collect either or both to satisfy the goal.
Super Metroid list by Dessyreqt, Garrison, and MSDS3170. SRL Bingo v5 by Cosmo.