Super Mario 64 BingoNew card
This is a "Bingo" board for Super Mario 64 races.
To win, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you organize your route planning.
For SM64-Bingo, there are some specific rules in place:
- Start from a new file and reset on GO!
- You are done when you collect the final bowser star to beat the game, with all 5 objectives completed.
- LBLJ and SBLJ are not allowed. Mips Clip and other BLJs are allowed.
- Be careful when choosing a route to make sure you get all stars you will need. For example, to do "All Stars in WDW" you will want to get the vanish cap.
Individual Item Rules:
- Lose Marios Hat - your hat must be gone at the time the game is over.
- X Lives - Your number of lives must be at least X when the game is over.
- Win 3 Character Races - Koopa the Quick in BoB, Rematch with Koopa the Quick in THI, and Penguin Race in CCM. You must collect the stars as well.
- Defeat all 4 Bosses - Bobomb King, Whomp King, Hand Boss in SSL, Wiggler
- Peach's Slide x 2 - you must collect both stars from Peach's Slide.
- 1 star from each course means the 15 main courses, not Bowser stages or secret stages.
- X coins in one stage - you must collect a star while carrying at least X coins.
- HMC stars - The metal cap stage does not count as an HMC star.
SM64 bingo by Gombill. SRL Bingo v5 by Cosmo.